Marianne L. Muise, MBA, FHFMA
Marianne Muise is one of the founding partners of Healthcare Management Solutions LLC with over 25 years of experience which has been dedicated to the healthcare industry.
Marianne has a proven track record of:
- Improving profitability
- Enhancing operational performance
- Strengthening strategic direction
Prior to forming Healthcare Management Solutions, Marianne held various senior level financial management positions at healthcare facilities located in New York State including ten years as Chief Financial Officer. Some of her accomplishments include:
- Instrumental in the development and implementation of the strategic vision, which resulted in revenue growth of 40 percent.
- Implementation of cost containment efforts coupled with reimbursement appeals and other revenue enhancement strategies which improved profitability in excess of $35 million
- Developed business-line profitability analyses to evaluate financial performance of each service line
- Restructured debt and secured new debt to meet the needs of the organizations and to reduce expense
- Oversaw various clinical, patient financial and general financial computer conversions.
Marianne holds a Master of Business Administration (with honors) from Mount Saint Mary College (NY) and Bachelor degree in Economics, Accounting and Mathematics from Fordham University (NY). She earned fellow certification from the Healthcare Financial Management Association. She has served as President of the Hudson Valley NY Chapter, Regional Executive, a member of HFMA National Advisory Council and served as past chair and is a member of the National Chapter Advancement Team. Marianne was the recipient of the HFMA 2009 Frederick C. Morgan Award for Individual Achievement. She is a past member of the Hospital Association of New York State (HANYS) Committee on Health Finance and the NorMet Hospital Association Fiscal Policy Committee.